Old versionsSee all
HTML Code Library has a user-friendly interface, something like Microsoft Office 2007 Suite. It provides various filtering options, so you may find snippets that have attachments, screenshots, special keywords, notes, examples or multiple versions. In order to make the software more popular, it's possible to integrate with many popular IDEs. Data encryption has been implemented and password protected libraries, this way you can be sure that there is no unauthorized access to your code base.
You can add related documents, URLs, color and icon. For any piece of code there are many output formats, such as: HTML, PDF, RTF, PNG, SVG, GIF and Excel.
This tool is very useful when working on a computer that has no internet access, or saving precious snippets. And the best part is that you have over 50,000 lines of code everywhere you go. You should give it a try.
- Requires only 32MB RAM and 200Mhz CPU
- Good documentation and code comments
- Can be installed as a portable version on a Flash Drive
- Advanced code formatting and highlighting options
- Available only for Windows users
- No built-in support for Python or CGI